Lovely Family !

♥ SAYA SAYANG MEREKA ♥

Thursday, October 10, 2013

goodbye



t's been a while..
It's been a while.. since the last time we talked to each other.
I know you're kinda busy with your life now, and maybe,
That's the reason why you don't have enough time for me.

You know what??
I MISS YOU..
I miss those times when we share LAUGHTER... TEARS..
 I miss EVERYTHING.

I remember the time when you told me,
That were going to STAY FOREVER..
But, looks like things have changed... 
YOU'VE CHANGED.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH..
I just wanna say that, "I'M SORRY"
Sorry, if I can't understand you, right now.
Even if I try to..

It's just that, things aren't working out properly,
Between the two of us anymore.
I'm tired of CRYING.
I wanted this relationship to last, but it will just hurt myself more.

Don't worry, I promise you, I will be fine.
I will TRY to be fine. :(
It tears me up inside..
I don't wanna do this but I MUST.

"I'M LETTING YOU GO.." :(

THANK YOU for being part of my life.
THANK YOU for everything.
You are the reason why I became like this.
I am now a STRONGER PERSON.

You taught me how to be TOUGH.
You taught me how to be STRONG.
THANK YOU.
I'm trying to hold the tears... I'M TRYING.

Go ahead, just GO.
I'm setting you free.
I guess, it's now time to say GOODBYE.
YOU CAN GO NOW.

I LOVE YOU, FOREVER.

♥ Thanks for reading dear ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...